Wire Mesh for Process Screening and Sieving
Whether you require a replacement wire mesh screen or re-meshing of your damaged screen frame, then we can help you. Drawing from our extensive stock of stainless steel woven wire mesh and synthetic mesh we can supply wire mesh screens for most types of screening and sieving equipment.
Locker have specialised in wire mesh screens for the process industries for many years. We can help customers achieve optimum screen performance by co-operation on issues such as wire diameters, wire grades, the provision of wear strips and other related matters. Meshes for wire mesh screens are offered in stainless steel grades 304 and 316, plus some specifications in grade 430 stainless which can be magnetically detected.
Hooked strip wire mesh screens are also available with woven and pre-crimped high tensile mesh.
Locker Rotex Screens
- Wire mesh screens are supplied with PVC taped edges and metal eyelettes
- High temperature Nomex edging is available
- Synthetic mesh screens are supplied with cloth taped edges and metal eyelettes
- Both types are available with wear strips if required
NB. ‘Rotex’ is a trade name belonging to Rotex Inc, a business that has no connection with Locker Group
Pre-Tensioned Screens e.g. SWECO, Russell Finex, Algaier
- Customers' existing wire mesh screen frames can be re-meshed.
- Wire screening mesh is tensioned accurately before bonding to frame.
- New or refurbished screen frames are available for most makes.
- A collection and return service is available.
Hooked Strip and Special Edged Screens e.g. Mogenson, Rhewum, Becorit
- Available with galvanised or stainless steel hook strips
- Rubber inserts are available for fine meshes.
- Free edges plain (standard), folded, PVC taped or with rubber sealing strips.
- High tensile wire mesh screens are available to order
All our wire mesh is manufactured in accordance with International Standards. For further information see the FAQ. Experienced engineering staff based at our Design and Technical Centre are also available to offer advice and guidance.